Sunday, March 14, 2010

Let me start by saying that I am starting this blog for selfish reasons! What the hell do I make for dinner? I find that making dinner is not the issue, but what to make for dinner most definitely is!
I am talking about everyday dinners that can please the masses! Dinner's that won't take forever to make after a day of work, but something healthy, simple and tasty. Last week I had a fairly successful week of dinners, things that I don't normally make week in and week out. I will start with two of the dinners that went over pretty well:

Baked potatoes with turkey chili and topped with cheese ( you can add lots of other condiments such as tomatoes, peppers, sour cream, you get the idea) salad and tortilla chips.

Turkey meatball sub sandwiches, cooked spinach with olive oil and garlic, and a salad.

Now you can see what I mean...so start adding your ideas and start cooking!

1 comment: